Monday, August 18, 2008

New Glasses...

In anticipation of a change in health insurance due to a company change I decided to go out and utilize my eye insurance before it ended. Within the next few months FCS is being acquired by a London based financial services firm called Markit from JPMorgan. We will still have vision insurance but I was told that it would suck. So I went in and had an exam at my $10.00 co-pay and then went and bought new glasses. My frame allowance is 130.00 and 20% off any amount after that. What would have been 495.00 cost me (exam included) 120.00 (I also added an anti-glare coating). I decided to get the fancy designer frames and LOVE them. I have gotten many great comments on them. Honestly I wanted them because it said Karan on each side (Donan Karan actually but I was all about the Karan part!) They are super comfortable and super light. I don’t think that my new insurance will be as good as what I have had so might as well use whatever I can before time is up!

No comments: