Friday, June 3, 2011

Snuffers and Shiner...

There are not that many things I really miss about Dallas. I do miss my favorite eateries and my mother and friends but overall I am happier here in Chicago. However, after a long days work and at the end of the week we usually would go over to Snuffer's and have a fabulous burger and cheap, ice cold Shiner Bock! I can taste it now. We have found a few good burger places but nothing that compares to Snuffers. We really like Villains downtown but when the burgers start at 10 bucks...we limit our visits. We tried Flub-a-dub-chubs (yes, you read that right) and it was ok...we haven't been back. Then a Five Guys opened up down the street and we have been there twice and it is good but still...eh. At Snuffers we could get two burger, an order of cheese fries, and two Shiners each and walk out paying only 35.00. I just wish Taco Cabana would open a store here!!

No comments: