Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Last iPad in Chicago...

So yesterday I had a rather busy day. I needed to go to the bank, I had to wait for the Comcast guy, and I had a job interview. After my interview I went to the Apple Store on Michigan Ave. I had originally called the Lincoln Park Apple Store and they said they had no iPads. So Ron called the other store and they had some. So I walked in and told them what I wanted (16GB 3G White iPad) and as luck would have it I got what the employee told me was the last iPad in Chicago! I love it!! So now I have something to play with on the plane ride down to Austin. I also have to do a pee pee test downtown but that is after I finish two loads of laundry and pack and clean the fish bowl. Laundry is already in the machines and so I guess I better get crackin' at the rest of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Εхcellent poѕt! We are lіnκing
to this great content οn our websitе. Keep
up the gooԁ ωriting.

My webpаge :: dicas criar pagina facebook