Saturday, June 4, 2011

Allergies...

All of my life I have majorly suffered from allergies. 2009 was the worst I think I have ever suffered in my life. I had sinus infections for an entire year. Finally my doctor figured it out...my infections were, of course, from allergies but also partially caused by my acid indigestion. So I started taking an otc allergy pill along with my previcid and the infections stopped! I also started using a neti pot which worked wonders. So after moving to Chicago my allergies stopped. Not so much as a sneeze until this week. Now I am in full blown allergy mode. I took an Alavert earlier and am waiting for that to kick in. I guess I should count my blessing if my allergies started this late since I would be miserable between Feb. and Oct. in Texas.

No comments: