Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Busy Few Days...

Just finished the move and now I am sitting in a pile of mess. I want to get as much done today as humanly possible. Tomorrow I have a full day as I have to wait from 10-1 for the cable guy (hopefully he is early) then I head to the Loop for a job interview at 2:30 which will last about an hour then I have to go take a drug test for the job that starts on 6/22. I desperately need to do laundry and then pack for my trip on Tuesday. So on Tuesday I need to get up and either do laundry or finish it and leave for the airport around 11. Bleh...lots to do and not much time to do it!

UPDATE...
Ugh. I am glad I called the drug screening place. They only do the testing from 8-10 and from 2-4. So I made an appointment for 10am Tuesday morning and will head to the airport from there.

I have done quite a bit of work in the apartment today but it still looks like I haven't done anything at all. But at least it is all getting there.

No comments: